- To establish a state of law and institutions in Lebanon in order to protect the freedoms and to safeguard the essential rights of the citizens.
- To reconcile the Lebanese society with itself: To bring together the various religions, communities, generations and social groups without any gender discrimination; As well as the national residents with the Lebanese diaspora.
- To raise families’ standards of living through a better harmonisation of economic efficiency and social justice by creating a new and modern social contract that will give every citizen the opportunity to live decently.
- To revive the various economic sectors and to promote the different clusters constituting.
- To restore the place of Beirut as a regional capital, to reaffirm the unique and civilised character of Lebanon by protecting its heritage, environment and natural resources, as to chart a future worthy of its glorious past and of its citizens’ ambitions.
Du liban en questions
Éléments de réponse
Check the book